When To Consider Assisted Living
At The Carolina Inn, Fayetteville’s Premier Assisted Living Community, it has been our experience that for many families, the decision to consider assisted living is based on the realization that Mom or Dad could use a little extra help. We pride ourselves on providing a wide array of individualized service including personal care, medication monitoring and healthy meals, as well as new social outlets to combat the isolation they experience living at home.
Here are just a few reasons why Assisted Living at The Carolina Inn may be the right option for your loved one. If Mom or Dad:
· Forgets to take medications
· Is not maintaining a healthy weight or getting exercise
· Has recently been hospitalized and you are concerned about them continuing their recovery at home
· Has a risk of falling or has fallen recently
· Cannot shower or bathe regularly without help
· Finds it difficult to maintain a social life
· Feels isolated, lonely, withdrawn, fearful or depressed
· Has diminished driving ability
· Is unable to handle house work, yard work and home repairs on his or her own
· Has fallen behind on bills or old mail is piling up
At The Carolina Inn we are committed to making you the center of our attention, which is why we boast:
· The highest certified & licensed staff to resident ratio in the area.
· A Resident Care Director who is also our Director of Nursing
· Only licensed nurses & certified med techs pass medications to our residents.
· We provide support 24/7 with our licensed nurses who are trained to serve the healthcare needs of seniors and quickly assess changes in their health and well being.
· Our health care staff works a combined average of 1500 hours per week to serve your loved one’s needs.
The Carolina Inn provides care that emphasizes flexibility and individualized support. We offer a variety of floor plan options. Each residence is fully carpeted, has generous closet space and is equipped with a full, private bathroom. Additionally we provide the following continuous services: linen and housekeeping services, laundry service, 24 hour security, 24 hour maintenance and onsite beautician.
The goal at the Carolina Inn is to improve your loved one’s lifestyle within an environment which provides them with choices, celebrates their individuality, and allows them to thrive. Your loved one will enjoy a safe, comfortable lifestyle and you will spend less time worrying and more time enjoying your time together.
Ask about our In Home Assessment to determine if Assisted Living Services of The Carolina Inn is the right choice for your loved one.
Assisted Living That Cares For Your Loved Ones Like Family, You’ve Found The Carolina Inn.